As someone who had to “fight”, often losing, battles for the use of WO in actual projects I would recommend rewriting this page by stating why WO is a great choice on its own (i.e. why it rocks as technology) regardless of which particular development environment one happens to be coming from. If comparisons with other tools (Rails, J2EE, PHP) must be made they can be presented separately and it would be good to write them in the vein of “everything you can do I can do (just as well or) better”.

If there is any interest I can try to find time to put something together later this week (this weekend is probably more realistic timeframe).

Regards,

Haris Pobric
Appwerks, LLC

Visit us online at http://www.appwerks.com