Yeah, caught me very much by surprise because I ran last year with no problems. That must have gotten reset somewhere along the way form last year to this year.

But you're right about frontbase. My site got hammered (actually, my lack of optimally prefetching caused most of the hammering) but frontbase never did crash, deadlock or anything like that. It slowed down considerably at peak times before I optimized my fetches, but it kept on chugging a long and never dropped a thing.

Jeff