OK, so I know everyone is focussed on WOWODC at the moment (as will I be after
I drive 10 hours tomorrow to get there), but I have not been able to get my
Eclipse set up to use Apache, despite following the instructions on the Wiki.

Specifically, the app runs, I get our login screen, and when I click login, I
eventually get a "No Instance Available" error.

I replaced my mod_WebObjects.so with the latest mod_WebObjects.so (for my OS,
10.6) from the link on this page:

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3768691

and it doesn't fix it.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Eclipse 3.6, Mac OS 10.6, using the Apache that came with 10.6.  Apache seems
to be running, because I get the login screen and the url looks like what the
settings suggest it should look like.

Andrew Kinnie