whatever happens, this is the basket i'm putting my eggs in.... mmmmmm,
eggs..... but, anyway, i've never made a screencast or anything, but as i learn
more i would be more than will to help add tutorial content to get more people
involved in WO.  it could also be used for training new people at the company.
that way i won't have to take two weeks to sit with them.

i really think by making the barrier to entry much easier for new devs, and
getting the word out about the great content being produced, the community can
become much larger.

also as a newcomer... the wonder documentation is scary.  lots of functionality
but nowhere to read about 90% of it.

so, if anyone is interested in starting a huge crazy undertaking, count me in.
i'm up for it.

-mike (maybe the mike foretold of in the pascal prophecies)