On Sep 30, 2010, at 12:12 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

>>> If it is broken, then either no one is using it, or they are using it in a
>>> way that your change would break.
>>
>> We should have unit tests for testing things like that, on most popular
>> databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, H2 and Oracle DB Express).

> i think i heard a volunteer!
>
> ms _______________________________________________

There is a place to start. I created an example app called TickTockMan. It is
in Wonder, so it could be added to. When I created it, the response was
deafening. Or I assume it was, because I found myself to be deaf. Or there was
silence. One of those.

And lots of people have talked, over the years, about a NSWallClockTime/Date
class, one that could capture the situation where I look at the clock and see a
"2:00" and I want to discuss it with someone else who can look at another
clock, regardless of what time zone they are in. Does anyone already have code
for that they are planning to check in to Wonder? I have a class, but I am sure
others will find it quirky.

- ray