Sorry, we didn't get around to answering. I was on holiday for a couple of
weeks.

UPC has a team of 5 WebObjects developers in the Netherlands. We have been
using WO extensively for over 10 years. Now we are using 5.4 with Wonder,
developing on Macs and deploying with Solaris and Oracle. We have recently
started using ERRest for an important back-end API that will power an exciting
project to be launched before the end of the year. We have no plans to stop
using WO.

We should try to be more involved in the community. Thanks for all the hard
work!

--
James