>> and our Wonder version is really heavy Documented. That makes it also hard
>> to give back Frameworks to the Community.
>
> That is unfortunate.

this is why the following idea on google moderator is so important:

"We need a way to link the JavaDoc and the wiki together. It could be
special tags in the JavaDoc so that those tags are found, we
automatically create a page in the wiki with a link to the JavaDoc."

google translate could then sort it all out !

Simon