I might say I really like the way ERModernLook…looks.

One question that remains for me how localization is taken care of:

I added

# Localization
ERXLanguages = (en,nl)
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.defaultLanguage=English
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.useLocalizedFormatters=true
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.fileNamesToWatch=("Localizable.strings","ValidationTemplate.strings")
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.availableLanguages=(English,Dutch)
#er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.frameworkSearchPath=(app,ERModernDirectToWeb,ERDirectToWeb,ERExtensions)

er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.English.locale = en
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.Dutch.locale = nl

to the Properties, and Localizable.strings in Dutch.lproj and English.lproj
tend to work for the navigation menu items, but I noticed that some of the
stuff does not localize by default:

For instance, there if I have a queryPageForEntityNamed it still tells "Query
[Entity Name]", and editPageForNewObjectWithEntityNamed it tell "Create [Entity
Name]".

I'd like to be able to replace
Query with 'Zoek'
and
Create with "Maak"

for instance.

I could not find a way to localize these terms nor the entityNames, like Ramsay
Gurley does in his R2D2W framework and templates, where one can add in
Localizable.strings

(eg)
"Entity.name.Performance" = "Voorstelling";

Have I overlooked something? Plans in that direction?

(that was the dutch lesson for today).

Johan Henselmans
jo...@netsense.nl