Hey Johan,

I had the same problem to start with. They are handled by the
Localizable.strings instead of rules (yeah, weird, I know)

For Example in Resources/English.lproj/Localizable.strings I have:

        "Pages.QueryAccount" = "Search for Accounts";

In Resources/Spanish.lproj/Localizable.strings I have:

       "Pages.QueryAccount" = "Buscar
para Los Cuentas";

Dave