That's a little strange. I see the red Xs in ERWOAdaptor, but only in my 5.3
workspace... I see red Xs in ERJQuery, but not in ERWOAdaptor for 5.4.

Ramsey

On Oct 24, 2010, at 9:31 AM, Francesco Romano wrote:

> Thanks..
> Some frameworks/examples/applications have errors, but others are ok..
> The 2 frameworks are ERJQuery and ERWOAdaptor..
>
> Francesco
>
> On 24/ott/2010, at 14.19, Ramsey Lee Gurley wrote:
>

>> On Oct 24, 2010, at 7:35 AM, Francesco Romano wrote:
>>
>>> Hi to everyone.
>>> I'd like to take a look to ERModernLook and to try to create my first D2W
>>> application.
>>> I've a new iMac that I want to set up to develop with WebObjects, but I
>>> can't build Wonder...
>>>
>>> So.. this is what I've done till now:
>>> 1) downloaded Eclipse 3.6 for Cocoa 64bit, and installed WOLips stable
>>> version
>>> 2) followed this link to install WO frameworks:
>>> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Using+WOLips+With+Multiple+Versions+of+WebObjects
>>> I created the wolips.543.properties file linking to my frameworks, tested a
>>> WonderApplication (simple Hello World) in Eclipse and it works.
>>> 3) tried to install Wonder: