Hi Pascal,

Any Progress done with this Installer?

Any changes to try and test?

On 2010/10/10, at 8:01, Pascal Robert wrote:

> I'm setting up a Mac Mini Server, and it's the first time since 2008 that I'm
> setting up a OS X box just for deployment. I installed WO with
> woinstaller.jar, but I did forget that it won't install it in /, saying that
> /System already exists. So I installed it in /Developer, and had to create a
> symlink for /Library/WebObjects to /Developer/Library/WebObjects.
>
> Now, since it's a deployment box, I don't actually need WO on it, I only need
> the Apache adaptor, wotaskd and JavaMonitor with embedded frameworks. So I'm
> thinking of creating a installer (.pkg) that would :
>
> - create /Library/WebObjects and /Library/WebServer/Documents if they don't
> already exists
> - install wotaskd.woa from Wonder, in /Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications
> - instal JavaMonitor.woa from Wonder, in /Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications
> - install the two launchctl scripts
> - install and load the Apache HTTP adaptor from Wonder
>
> Any opinions on this?
>

> --
> Pascal Robert
> prob...@macti.ca
>
> AIM/iChat : MacTICanada
> LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/macti
> Twitter : pascal_robert

> This email sent to k...@ksroom.com

Thank you

K's ROOM      (ISHIMOTO Ken)
[E-Mail]  <k...@ksroom.com>
[iChat:]   <ibase_...@mac.com>
[HP]          http://www.ksroom.com/
This e-mail has not been scanned for viruses because it was written on an Mac,
and there are NO Viruses on an Apple Computer.
For further information visit http://www.apple.com