The only thing I am not sure of is what our operations group does to the
server before I get access. It is suppose to be a standard SL server build,
with afp, ard and webservices installed and on. I know they install some
backup and network monitoring software, just not sure else. I did download
the SL server from the apple developer site to test a few months ago and do
not remember making that change either. I am just glad it is fixed before
the holiday weekend so it is not in the back of my mind bugging me

Thanks everyone for the help!