Henrique,

On 2011-Jan-05, at 06:01 AM, Henrique Prange wrote:

> On 02/01/2011, at 22:51, Faizel Dakri wrote:
>>
>> #1: When I launch Eclipse, the console always shows errors when trying to
>> update the index for the wocommunity repositories:
>>
>>      Unable to update index for
>> wocommunity.snapshots|http://maven.wocommunity.org/content/groups/public-snapshots
>>      Unable to update index for
>> wocommunity.releases|http://maven.wocommunity.org/content/groups/public
>>

> The repository was reindexed. Could you check if the problem persists?

I just launched Eclipse and I'm still seeing the errors. Here's the content
from the Eclipse Error Log regarding the wocommunity public repository (the
same  error shows for the public-snapshots repository):

java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format
        at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(GZIPInputStream.java:137)
        at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(GZIPInputStream.java:58)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.IndexDataReader.<init>(IndexDataReader.java:40)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.unpackIndexData(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:562)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.loadIndexDirectory(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:252)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.access$300(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:74)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater$LuceneIndexAdaptor.setIndexFile(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:815)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.fetchAndUpdateIndex(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:995)
        at
org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.fetchAndUpdateIndex(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:159)
        at
org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.NexusIndexManager.updateRemoteIndex(NexusIndexManager.java:1085)
        at
org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.NexusIndexManager.updateIndex(NexusIndexManager.java:1025)
        at
org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.NexusIndexManager$1.run(NexusIndexManager.java:632)
        at
org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.IndexUpdaterJob.run(IndexUpdaterJob.java:71)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

If I'm alone in seeing this error, then is it possible I have misconfigured
something? I downloaded the settings.xml from the wiki, but I don't really see
anything that jumps out about how to interpret the repository index. Other than
that, maybe there's a preference in m2eclipse that I'm missing?

Also, while I'm on the topic of m2eclipse, it seems that the plugin comes
bundled with Maven 3.0. Right now I'm pointing m2eclipse to my local
installation (2.2.1) rather than the bundled version with no problems (well, no
additional problems). Is this recommended, or should I go ahead and point
m2eclipse to its bundled Maven 3.0 install?

Thanks again for your help,

Fez