Hi Farrukh,

I did not have it checked, and checking it made no difference. As far as I
know, the only things you really need to mark for export are .jar libraries
that you want to make sure are included in the build. I don't think that makes
any difference when you are running in Eclipse. But maybe I'm wrong...

Dave