Hi Ted,

I'm not 100% clear on exactly what you want. It sounds like you want to get a
list of all Versions, regardless if they have an invoice or not. Is that
correct? If so:

In SQL you'd use an outer join if you wanted both Version and Invoice
information in one result and you wanted to see Version information even if
there were no Invoice to go with it.

In WO, it is similar. You should model the Version -> Invoice relationship as a
Left Outer join. This way you will get version records even if there are no
corresponding Invoice records.

Dave