This is what I am looking for. However I still don't see my killed versions in
the invoice list and I changed the join as you mentioned.

Of course, I could just create an invoice for a version that I kill (with all
zeros). That would end the issue (seems to be the easiest solution). But I
think I will try to think this through some more.

Alex believes that my overall model may be wrong and that invoice should hang
on Job. I have to think that through and see if he is correct. I don't think so
but hey, I will give it my full attention.

Ted