Hello Chuck,

Sorry to jump into this to add another question:)
But I would have expected the formatter to not be an issue as it's not actually
writing data.
If you have a stateless app (like full of DA), how would you handle that as you
can actually put the formatter in Session?
Do you have to put the formatter inside the EO class?

Thanks,

Xavier