I am currently having the same problems with a little admin application which
is accessed via Direct Connec too.

All images which are referenced through the css-file (which itself is
referenced through <wo:ERXStyleSheet) can't be loaded. But if i load one of the
images before the css file with a "<wo:WOImage>", that particular image is
loaded right (even through css).
When running in Eclipse, everything is running fine...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen  /  Kind regards

Paul Dunkler