On 01/06/2011, at 2:37 AM, Ramsey Gurley wrote:

> I've used relative images in external css with direct connect without
> problems.

Launching from the command line?

> If it isn't working, then look in the page source.
>
> What does the link to the stylesheet look like? Is it using Wonder's _wr_
> resource request handler?
>
> No? That's the problem (^_^)
>
> Yes?

The stylesheet is loading just fine.  All its styles are being applied as
expected, for example.  It's just the images that aren't loading.

> If you modify the stylesheet url and add your image path manually, does it
> produce the desired image?

Not quite sure what you're suggesting there, but putting the URL for the image
that the web inspector tells me it's using into the address bar does _not_
produce the expected image, no.  The URL looks good, the server just isn't
returning the resource.

> If not, the perhaps you are not including your images in your
> WebServerResources project folder?  Misspelled name? Case sensitivity issue?

It's definitely none of the above.  I can run exactly the same bundle out of
Eclipse, and CSS-referenced images are found and displayed as expected.

TBH, I'm satisfied with my "load all resources as WOImages on the front page in
a hidden div" hack.  I only need this to work in the very specific development
scenario I've described.

--
Paul.

http://logicsquad.net/