"All of a sudden" all my projects in Eclipse have started displaying validation
errors on WORepetitions. The error is "'Item' must be bound if 'list' is
bound". Now these are projects that (a) I've been using for ages and (b) have
both 'list' and 'item' bound.

I created a brand new [wonder] project and the error still shows. The error
shows with both inline and WOD type binding styles.

I've not done anything with Eclipse. Not upgraded or updated recently.

I can't think what I've done obviously on a global Eclipse scale that might
have precipitated this? Does anyone have any thoughts?

WebObjects: 5.4.3
Eclipse: 3.6.2
WOLips: 3.6.70242
Wonder: from a few months ago [is there a Wonder version number?]
JDK: 1.6

Thanks,

.neilmac