Hi Hee

I made a mistake in my example. In repetition, it's not index but item (WOD)
example :
java class :

String critical
NSArray<Movie> Movies;
Movie movieRepetition;

public void saveInPlaceEditor () {

}

Html :
<th>name</th>
<th><criticals</th>
<webobject name="repeat">
</webobject>

WOD :

repeat : WORepetition {
list = Movies;
item = movieRepetition;
}

movieView : WOString {
value = movieRepetition.title;
}

criticalEditor : AjaxInPlaceEditor {
value = critical;
action = saveInPlaceEditor;
}

Ooops, you need to change "ui.index" to "movieIndex".

and may be an item in the WORepetition:

repeat : WORepetition {
    item = Movie;
    list = Movies;
    index = movieIndex;
 }

==> What about AjaxInPlaceEditor? You don't use it in your example code? In my
app,
I would like to give hand to people to write a critical for the movie they
chose in my table of movies and it's the utility of
ajaxInPlaceEditor.

Ray