  From: Raymond NANEON
  To: WebObjects webobjects-dev
  Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 3:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Using AjaxInPlaceEditor in WORepetition

  Hi All,

  Someone can help me about my problem? I have almost finish my app but this
thing make me late.
  Thanks for your help

  Le 1 août 2011 à 12:47, naneon.raym...@neuf.fr a écrit :

    Hi Hee

    No prob. Then you may just need to add an index counter to track down the
object that you are interested to alter its string value, as mentioned.
    ==>I don't understand very well. Do you have a code to clear all your words?
           movieTitleChanged=movieToCheck.title() + "Add more info .." ; I
don't want to add info to the title for each movie.

    Cheers

    Ray