Ah yes, I tried that option, but in one of our projects, which originated as a
non-Wonder project, it doesn't work:

ERROR com.webobjects.eoaccess.ERXEntityDependencyOrderingDelegate  - Unexpected
non-EOGeneralAdaptorException exception
IllegalStateException: Attempt to access an EO that has either not been
inserted into any EOEditingContext or its EOEditingContext has already been
disposed
  at com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOCustomObject.willRead(EOCustomObject.java:1158)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol._EOMutableKnownKeyDictionary$Initializer$_GenericRecordBinding.valueInObject(_EOMutableKnownKeyDictionary.java:570)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol._EOMutableKnownKeyDictionary$Initializer$_LazyGenericRecordBinding.valueInObject(_EOMutableKnownKeyDictionary.java:613)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOCustomObject.storedValueForKey(EOCustomObject.java:1634)
  at
net.starhealthcare.sffoundation.model.base._SFActor.sFIncidentsAsActor(_SFActor.java:48)
     ... skipped 6 stack elements
  at
er.extensions.eof.ERXGenericRecord$InverseRelationshipUpdater.takeStoredValueForKey(ERXGenericRecord.java:1619)
  at
er.extensions.eof.ERXGenericRecord.takeStoredValueForKey(ERXGenericRecord.java:1400)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOKeyValueCoding$_StoredForwardingBinding.setValueInObject(EOKeyValueCoding.java:240)
     ... skipped 2 stack elements
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOObjectStoreCoordinator.initializeObject(EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java:597)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContext.initializeObject(EOEditingContext.java:3768)
     ... skipped 3 stack elements
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOObjectStoreCoordinator.objectsWithFetchSpecification(EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java:488)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContext.objectsWithFetchSpecification(EOEditingContext.java:4069)
     ... skipped 1 stack elements
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOObjectStoreCoordinator.objectsForSourceGlobalID(EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java:634)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContext.objectsForSourceGlobalID(EOEditingContext.java:3923)
     ... skipped 1 stack elements
  at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOAccessArrayFaultHandler.completeInitializationOfObject(EOAccessArrayFaultHandler.java:77)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol._EOCheapCopyMutableArray.willRead(_EOCheapCopyMutableArray.java:39)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol._EOCheapCopyMutableArray.count(_EOCheapCopyMutableArray.java:96)
  at com.webobjects.foundation.NSArray.containsObject(NSArray.java:454)
  at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOCustomObject.includeObjectIntoPropertyWithKey(EOCustomObject.java:904)
  at
er.extensions.eof.ERXGenericRecord.includeObjectIntoPropertyWithKey(ERXGenericRecord.java:1375)