I want to add PDF and Excel generation to some pages in a D2W application.

I saw some talk about adding Excel or PDF on the mailinglist, but most of it
was way over my head, mostly because there seem to be 3 or more ways to achieve
the same thing.

I looked if I could find some example in the Wonder Examples and the wiki, but
did not find it.

Is there any concise example that someone can share?

(I'd also like to add this feature to ERD2W/CoolComponents, that one could have
something like task=list ErPDFDownloadButton=true, if that does not exist
already)

Johan Henselmans
jo...@netsense.nl