Dear List,

I've got a design question: Is it possible to manage cross database ManyToMany
relationships with EOF?

Googling the topic brought up:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-dev/2003/Feb/msg00395.html

which gives me the faint hope that such things are possible. But then again
almost all of the other search results gave me the impression that this isn't
possible.

Hence my question to the pros: Are such constructs possible, if so what do I
have to pay attention to (Of course I tried and failed before asking this
question ;-))? What are the pitfalls?

If this is not possible I'd like to know what kind of solutions you use in such
situations: duplicate tables (which bear the risk of divergence)?

thanks & cheers,