Hi Ted,

I am lost. I make the Change we discussed but I have a little difficult to
realize it.

Html :

<wo name = "tableRow">
      </wo>

My WOD
I bound index to my repetition

tableRow : WORepetition {
        index = dgIndex;//Index I must use to return the String of each row
        list = session.personneDg.displayedObjects;
        item = session.personRepetition;
}

implication : AjaxInPlaceEditor {
        value = theEditor.tempUtil;
        action = saveOnChange;
}

My java class :

private NSMutableDictionary txImplication = new NSMutableDictionary();
private Integer dgIndex;

public ForAjaxEditor Editor = new ForAjaxEditor();

public WOActionResults ajoutPerson() {

//For each object added I do -1 to have my row in the table
Editor.setIndex(session.getPersonneDg().allObjects().count()-1);
//I set default information to Implication for each row
Editor.setTempUtil("taux%");
//Here I use NSDictionnary, it's perfect. I have the key(row) and the String
which corresponds
txImplication.put(Editor.getIndex(), Editor.getTempUtil());

}

In Debug mode I added 4 person in my table and txImplication contains :

{0 = "taux%"; 1 = "taux%"; 2 = "taux%"; 3 = "taux%"; }

In this method I am complety lost

public String theEditor(){
 if(txImplication.containsKey(dgIndex){
 //Exception here because dgIndex is null. dgIndex is not set in the repetition;
  return txImplication.get(dgIndex);
  }
 return "no value for the row in the dictionnary";
}

Thanks for your help

Ray

Message du : 08/08/2011