Hi Ray

  Yes I thought about this code aPerson.project().txImplementation() and it's
great when I saved in data base but When I want to manipulate(modify each row
in the loop) txImplication  before saved?
If the txImplication is not in the loop, I supposed you should be able to
modifiy each row, and also keep the value of txImplication either in your
session.txImplementation or as an attribute in the page java itself.  Before
calling ec saveChanges, set the txImplication to your
aPerson.project().setTxImplication(session.txImplication()).   Then ec
saveChanges to save all objects for persons and project.  No?

  I can not change the model because I exploit a database which I can modify. I
only create my table project to do relationship between all tables.

Since you chan create project table, and you may need to set up its
many-to-many relationship join table.  It is common that a person can have many
projects and a project can have many persons.  You will need to know how to set
up both relationships and get direct access with just e.g. person.projects()
and project.persons().

Cheers

Cheong Hee