I have the following configuration:

eclipse 3.6.2 with WOLips 3.6.70245 on Windows XP (unfortunately)

I got everything compile correctly, just like on the same setup on my Mac.
However, when I try to run the app, I get the following error:

"You do not have a 'wo.system.root' property set in your wolips.properties
file."

I have created the following file as per instructions:
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/wolips.properties

Windows: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Library\Application
Support\WOLips\wolips.properties

I also have wobuild.properties file at Windows: C:\Documents and
Settings\<user>\Library\wobuild.properties

both have the wo.system.root property in them.

I have also tried creating an empty new project in eclipse, still the same
issue (the other once were copied from Mac)

Does anyone has similar issue?

Thanks

-Vlad