> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:29:46 -0700
> From: Michael Hast <mh...@desertsky.com>
> Subject: Re: Problem with wolips.properties file on Windows
> To: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
>
> Hi Vladimir:
>
> It's not quite that simple on Windows. When I setup a development
> machine for our customer I documented the following steps. I was using
> Windows 7 and they were using Windows XP, IIRC. I thought that when you
> launch Eclipse with WOLips it would create the right file. But maybe I
> am wrong. Here are the steps that I send to our customer with regards to
> the location of the wolips.properties file.
>
> [] 3.7. On Command Prompt: echo %APPDATA%
> [] 3.8. Check for wolips.properties in %APPDATA%/WOLips/
> [] 3.9. Replace contents of wolips.properties (%APPDATA%/WOLips) with
> what is on CD
> [] 3.10. Correct paths in new wolips.properties file for "wo.user.xxx"
> properties
> [] 3.11. Start eclipse again

Thanks Michael, this worked perfect. ( restarting of eclipse was the most
useful part ;-) )

But, now I have another probably path related issue (now that the eclipse is
happy)

[2011-9-5 11:7:20 EDT] <main> <WOResourceManager> Unable to locate the
"JavaWebObjects" bundle
[2011-9-5 11:7:20 EDT] <main> Unable to initialize WOProperties for reason:
Cannot find JavaWebObjects framework ! java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable
to locate the "JavaWebObjects" bundle