No help, here's my whole build.properties file:

webXML_CustomContent=
project.name=netBrackets
project.type=application
webXML=false
eoAdaptorClassName=
principalClass=com.netbrackets.app.Application
classes.dir=bin
project.name.lowercase=netbrackets
customInfoPListContent=
frameworksBaseURL=/WebObjects/Frameworks