Hello Aaron;

Would you be able to give a brief overview of Smalltalk+Seaside so we can understand what is WebObjects-esque about it?

cheers

On 28/09/11 11:02 AM, Chuck Hill wrote:
Hi Aaron,

On 2011-09-27, at 9:19 AM, arosenzw...@clinworx.com wrote:

What is cool about Smalltalk / Seaside with respect to WO?

5) Even better than "in-line" binding it has no template file what-so-ever by
design. All your HTML output is coded in the programming language. No more unbalanced DIV
tags. Everything is refactorable.

Is that better?  In my imagination that makes it like PHP.  Would that not
obstruct what little view of page structure that is still there in WO?

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz