Definitely can be used to do better routing. Multiple instances still doesn't
save you from hang ups. You could have two people on one instance, and one
locks and hangs, and the other backs up. However, combine that with your
session persistence and you could fail them over to another instance after x
seconds by handling some new error code in the adaptor. However, multiple
stacks per instance doesn't suffer from the problem (until you run out of
memory).

Sent from my iPhone