I hope my _weak_reference_ voice could be heard. I am not as outspoken as one of mr davids : )

To grow the community, especially getting new wo developers, we may need to have a different approach. From personal observation, I do notice that new developers are going to php, phyton etc because they need to maintain open source application. So my question to the floor is - have we thought before to create an open source application that could made popular and showcase to the world the strengths of wo? It should be easy to be downloaded and deployed with good documentation. I would think once we have this, the new comers will be more energetic to start going into customization and learning curve. Is it possible to put our gurus under one roof and make it happens? This is just my low low 2 cts though i always think we should try a different path a long the line.

Cheers

Cheong Hee