Hello, I'm using Eclipse 3.7.2 + WOLips 3.7.1008523. I'm running WO5.2
on Windows XP and Java1.5. Eclipse IDE is working fine. No lockups :)

I'm trying to create a package for later deployment. When I do WOLips
Ant Tools\Install, I get a package created and installed on my local
drive.

I have an issue with CLSSPATH.txt and UNIXClassPath.txt. They list jars
with C:/Apple in front. It's not a cross platform build.

C:/Apple/Library/Frameworks/JavaEOAccess.framework/Resources/Java/javaeo
access.jar

My old PBProject builds have WOROOT in front.

WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaEOAccess.framework/Resources/Java/javaeoac
cess.jar

>From http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WOL/WOProject-FrameworkSet:

"When the prefix for the directory matches one of wo.root, wo.localroot
etc. this prefix will get replaced in the final class file by WOROOT,
LOCALROOT etc."

There are no variables wo.root and wo.localroot in wolips.properties. I
have the following paths there:

..

wo.system.root=C\:/Apple

wo.local.root=C\:/Apple/Local