Hi Ramsey,

On 30/05/2012, at 8:32 AM, Ramsey Gurley wrote:

> That just creates the edit page. I believe you still need to epi.setObject().

I can't believe I'm doubting a D2W guru, but are you _sure_?  :-)

http://webobjects.mdimension.com/javadoc/WebObjects/5.4/com/webobjects/directtoweb/D2W.html#editPageForNewObjectWithEntityNamed(java.lang.String,%20com.webobjects.appserver.WOSession)

"Creates a new object and returns an edit page..."  It's creating the object,
not me.  In any case, if I remove the enum attribute from displayPropertyKeys,
it creates a new EO just fine without calling setObject() anywhere.  Is there
something special about ERMODWizardCreationPage?

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/