On 30/05/2012, at 9:11 AM, Ramsey Gurley wrote:

> Oh, sorry. Misread the method name. I read it as editPageWithEntityNamed.
> Yes, your object should exist. What's the stack trace again?

May 30 09:13:20 SurvStarAdmin[60371] WARN  NSLog (CreateOrganisation) -
<com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler>: Exception
occurred while handling request:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Destination entity could not be retrieved from
EO of bindings. Either set the "sourceObject" to an EO, provide the
"sourceEntityName" and "relationshipKey", the "destinationEntityName" or the
"possibleChoices" binding.
[2012-5-30 9:13:20 CST] <WorkerThread0> java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Destination entity could not be retrieved from EO of bindings. Either set the
"sourceObject" to an EO, provide the "sourceEntityName" and "relationshipKey",
the "destinationEntityName" or the "possibleChoices" binding.
        at
er.extensions.components.ERXArrayChooser._destinationEntityName(ERXArrayChooser.java:263)
        at
er.extensions.components.ERXArrayChooser.destinationEntityName(ERXArrayChooser.java:234)
        at
er.extensions.components.ERXArrayChooser.dataSource(ERXArrayChooser.java:317)
        at
er.extensions.components.ERXArrayChooser.theList(ERXArrayChooser.java:420)
        at
er.extensions.woextensions.WOToOneRelationship.theList(WOToOneRelationship.java:127)

This is a different entity to the one I was discussing earlier in the thread,
though it's basically the same situation: an attribute using an enum as a
custom type.  Incidentally, it's the same issue I'm discussing in another
thread: this attribute is added to the entity at runtime.  I'm pretty sure
that's all working fine, as I can display the enum value in an inspect page,
and I can edit the enum value in a normal edit page—everything goes to and from
the DB as intended.  It's just the wizard creation page that's got me stumped.
I don't have any additional rules specific for creation, just the ones
described in your talk for the edit task using ERD2WEditToOneRelationship.

--
Paul.

http://logicsquad.net/