Hi,

I was wondering if I could possibly create a Wonder D2W Application using
WOLips without the dependency on ERModernLook?

Right now ERModernLook seems to be tightly coupled with Wonder D2W Application
and I don't find any option to choose from one of the old looks and, there is
no option in WOLips to create a WebObjects D2W Application which used to be
there in previous versions of WOLips I remember.

ERModernLook is an excellent D2W framework, I just need a bare D2W application
to test my own look and feel framework.

Thanks for your advice,

Farrukh