I am using integration from Wonder and noticed the fix that David Avendasora
has pushed to make sure that cfPath is added to the erattachment table for the
cloudfile extension.

Unfortunately, I still got errors because cfPath was not created, which should
have been because ERAttachment2.java in migrations of the ERAttachment Library.

Looking in _dbupdater, I noticed that ERAttachment was on version 4:

lockowner |      modelname      | updatelock | version
                   | ERAttachment        |                0 |       4

Is there any explanation how this version number got updated to 4, while there
is only one migration from ERAttachment?

(I fixed it by setting the version to 1 via:
update _dbupdater set version = 1 where modelname = 'ERAttachment';
)

Johan Henselmans
jo...@netsense.nl