Have to definitely agree with Wonder. After converting a legacy app, the
difference is amazing.
However, I also learned D2W and believe this best kept secret is still the best
weapon out there
and as such should be documented.

I don't think I will ever do an app without D2W again especially with the
Modern versions.

And to create an app with it would document everything else anyway.

Regards,
James