On Jul 12, 2012, at 1:09 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

> I can't add much.  The problem is in the adaptor.  I'd focus on the first
> error "sendBuffers(): send error: Bad address" and consider the rest to be
> symptoms.  Other than adding some logging messages to the adaptor, I have no
> ideas or pointers.
>
>> Next up, debugging an apache module...
>
> No-one's idea of a good time.

I'm thinking of rather going sheep herding...

Thanks.

kib

"The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling
expedients, of delays, is coming to its close. In its place we are entering a
period of consequences."
Winston Churchill

Klaus Berkling
Web Application Dev. & Systems Analyst