On Jul 12, 2012, at 12:22 PM, Klaus Berkling wrote:

> Next up, debugging an apache module...

So I'm setting up an Ubuntu development environment to debug the adaptor (whoo
hoo).

Kieran, I'm going to need that C book. :-)

Should I use the integration or master branch? Is someone doing work on the
adaptor at the moment? Otherwise I probably makes no difference.

Thanks.

kib

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
Winston Churchill

Klaus Berkling
Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
DynEd International, Inc.
www.dyned.com | blog