Yes, same app run/debug in Eclipse.

I create from scratch a Wonder app and add my code in Application constructor for testing. Then I get the same result :
debug : OK
run : KO

In my understanding, the properties are in the file Properties and the lunch configuration is the same so I cannot imagine any difference.

For the whole trace, the only difference is

<   java.vm.info=mixed mode
for debug

>   java.vm.info=mixed mode, sharing
for run

The properpeties related to ERJavaMail are :
  er.javamail.adminEmail=myem...@mydomain.org
  er.javamail.centralize=false
  er.javamail.debugEnabled=true
  er.javamail.defaultEncoding=iso-8859-1
  er.javamail.milliSecondsWaitIfSenderOverflowed=6000
  er.javamail.senderDelayMillis=15
  er.javamail.senderQueue.size=50
  er.javamail.smtpAuth=true
  er.javamail.smtpHost=smtpauth.bluewin.ch
  er.javamail.smtpPassword=<deleted for log>
  er.javamail.smtpPort=587
  er.javamail.smtpUser=<deleted for log>
  er.javamail.useSenderDelay=false

Any more idea ?

Thanks

Pierre

These are both from running inside of Eclipse?  The run mode one looks like it
is blocking connecting to the mail server.  Do you have different properties or
application arguments in your Debug launch configuration?  I'd print out all of
the mail server related stuff to ensure it is the same.  My guess is that it is
not.

Chuck