Hi List,
I have read David LeBer's very good blog about Direct Actions, but I am still
unclear how to get the http response returned by a DA? Or is it possible?

For example, I have the following code, as the redirect is needed to call a DA
to do further validation.
The DA inside the URL (that I do not control) will return an HTTP Response with
the proper status etc.

                        redirectL = new WORedirect(context());
                        redirectL.setUrl(validateURLS()); // the validateURLS
contains a DA with a set of params

                        responseL = redirectL.generateResponse(); // How to get
the HTTP response from above DA?

                        // DEBUG
                        responseL.contentString(); ==> Return NULL / Empty
string

The above response  is returned as empty, and I get an error "Your request
generates an error" ,so how do you grab an HTTP response back from a DA?

Thanks for any hints,

mai