Ok, it seems it does not even run my app, in the URL is:
JavaFoundation.woa.

What did I do wrong? Why does running my App resulting in running JavaFoundation.woa???

I never knew this .woa did even exist, at least not in WebObjects 5.3 and Xcode development.

Any idea where to start debugging? What went wrong. When I mark my helloWorld Folder in Eclipses left Window and open Run -> Run As -> WOApplication JavaFoundation.woa comes up in the Browser URL?

So how does one do this right?

Regards

Ute