Pfffft. Amateur. I've had 4k+ selects for the same query (using different
values) to load a single page. I swear I could hear ERProfiller laughing it's
braces off at me in scorn.

Maybe it was just Chuck.

Anywho, ERXEnterpriseObjectCache rocked my world! I even modified my EOGen
template to make it so I can add one or more ERXEnterpriseObjectCaches to an
Entity by simply adding entries in the UserInfo dictionary of the Entity and/or
an Attribute. The template then rewrites all the standard fetch methods in the
_Entity.java to defaulting to pull data out of the cache instead of creating an
EOFetchSpec that goes to the DB.

Much, much faster and no pesky, bug-riddled Davecode™. Slick.

Dave

On Jan 30, 2013, at 2:30 AM, Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca> wrote:

> :-/ And I have a SELECT that is executed 253 times in the same page (the
> qualifier is different). I guess I will have to look at
> ERXEnterpriseObjectCache.

WebObjects - so easy that even Dave Avendasora can do it!™
David Avendasora
Senior Software Abuser
Kaiten, Inc.