On 2013-01-31, at 4:08 PM, Johnny Miller wrote:

> Oops... looks like I didn't cc the list on that last one.
>
> So if I override invokeAction in MenuItem
>
> And I print out the context.elementID() and context.senderID() they match
> with something like: 0.9.1.13.1.5.1.5
> But the url has an extra value: 9.0.9.1.13.1.5.1.5
>
> I'm a little lost as to how to interpret that?

That depends on what you are looking at.

"/cgi-bin/WebObjects/KMIWebCMSApp_1.woa/-5570/wo/43.0.9.1.13.1.5.1.5"

The number right after /wo/ is the context ID (43 in the URL above) and will
increase with each request.  The following numbers are the element ID
(.0.9.1.13.1.5.1.5).  Is that the extra value you are talking about?

Chuck