Hi All,
   I found the below old post from 2006 on the wonder discussion list, and now
I'm seeing the same thing using some of the Wonder Ajax stuff, so, I have the
same question...

There is one problem with logging though: I get loads and loads of this:
<class com.webobjects.eocontrol._EOKnownSelector (methodName=isEqualTo)>
and similar lines concerned with _EOKnownSelector. Where does that come from?
And is there an easy way to switch it off?

This was fixed in CVS yesterday. If you have the sources but don't want to
update, you can change ERXExtensions.java and remove the log statement around
line 139.You can also download a nightly build here:
http://www.mdimension.com/~wonder/

 I've tried looking at my properties file and my Application.java file but
haven't found anything that will turn them off.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jeff