Hi Benoit!

It is looking good!

For anyone else who had the old Tetsubo site bookmarked, here is where it now
lives:
http://montagejs.org/

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill
Executive Managing Partner, VP Development and Technical Services

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/gvc/practical_webobjects

Global Village Consulting ranks 13th in 2012 in BIV's Top 100 Fastest Growing
Companies in B.C!
Global Village Consulting ranks 76th in 24th annual PROFIT 200 ranking of
Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine!