On 2013-02-08, at 10:44 AM, Amedeo Mantica wrote:

> On 07/feb/2013, at 13:59, Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Based on the feedback we have so far in the surveys (if you haven't answered
>> the 2013 surveys, please do it in the next 7 days), we established a list of
>> goals for 2013:
>>
>> - We need a jQuery framework. According to the surveys, members of the
>> community use jQuery almost as much as the Ajax framework from Wonder. In
>> fact, I'm wondering how you use it now, in Direct Actions? Just for effects?
>> If you already have a jQuery framework that you would like to give to the
>> community, we can work it out.
>
> I'm more for a WOCore.js that is totally disconnected from any existing js
> framework (no conflicts), no animations/effects at all, just for ajax
> request/response support (ie, get rid of prototype and made wo ajax full
> html5 compilant), if you want effects you may plug your preferred js lib, and
> use css effects too!

I like that idea.

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/gvc/practical_webobjects

Global Village Consulting ranks 13th in 2012 in BIV's Top 100 Fastest Growing
Companies in B.C!
Global Village Consulting ranks 76th in 24th annual PROFIT 200 ranking of
Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine!