Hallo,
As far as I can see the jdbc mysql adaptor is in the Klasspath but the app fails to find it. I put it in the Java folder in the App folder as the app contains all Frameworks in its own directory.

Has someone an idea what could be wrong? Is the Java Folder in the App Folder the wrong place for this kind of stuff? Do I have to import the jar via eclipse into the project? I just put it in the Folder in the classpath...

Regards,

Ute